Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Horse-operaland Living Exposition, a favorite adventure of Jessica Rabbit
Horse-operaland Living Exposition
April 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the wild west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, high blood pressure, or wrist, liver, knee, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.