Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horse-operaland Living Exposition, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Horse-operaland Living Exposition
July 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into cowboy times, but with giggling gunfighters and less disease!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or nasal, lycanthropic, chest, skin, liver, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.