Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Horse-operaland Falling Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Horse-operaland Falling Exposition
July 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in an old mining town, but with friendly skeletons and less disease!
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to visit something more demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young consumers.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, inner ear, or liver complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dragonslayer.