Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horse-operaland Cooking Exposition attraction during repairs
Horse-operaland Cooking Exposition
April 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four rainbows
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and no drinking allowed!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you find depressing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rocketeer photo place.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed growths or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Horse-operaland Cooking Exposition "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.