Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontierworld Studying Exposition attraction, merrily carousing in the morning candlelight
Frontierworld Studying Exposition
December 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the late 1800s, but with friendly skeletons and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After dowsing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Frontierworld Studying Exposition alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.