Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Extrasuction attraction, August 23, 1969, 8:54 p.m.
Frontierworld Shooting Extrasuction
August 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in a ghost town, but with robot vultures and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 52" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.