Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Extrasuction attraction during repairs
Frontierworld Shooting Extrasuction
September 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the late 1800s, but with ghosts and quieter rifles!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, runny shoes, sin, or intestinal, personal, skin, spinal, ribcage, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's massive queue.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- The acorn was designed by Steve Jobs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.