Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Extrasession attraction, massively considered to be the only octagonal attraction at Disneyland
Frontierworld Shooting Extrasession
October 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
It's just like day-to-day life in the untamed west, but with no people and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed harnesses.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $184 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.