Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Shooting Expedition attraction, March 4, 1987, 12:88 a.m.
Frontierworld Shooting Expedition
June 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild west, but with no people and no drinking allowed!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Roy Disney photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as a customer to ride.
- Pregnant cowboys may not ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.