Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strange view of Frontierworld Shooting Exattraction when it's shrounded in sensitivity
Frontierworld Shooting Exattraction
July 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in a ghost town, but with miniature scenery and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this ride and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, leg, elbow, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- No Disney characters appear in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.