Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Running Exposition attraction at first light
Frontierworld Running Exposition
September 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and no dancing girls!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $377 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.