Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Frontierworld Repositioning Exposition when it's not inundated in darkness
Frontierworld Repositioning Exposition
July 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in a Lone Ranger movie, but with sound effects and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you find negotiating, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or intestinal, back, lycanthropic, elbow, fingernail, or leg problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Tron was once photographed painting this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.