Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Pandering Exposition ride, privately fossilizing in the evening park light
Frontierworld Pandering Exposition
March 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in the old west, but with robot vultures and no dancing girls!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Ride may be too frightening for very young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or viral, bowel, leg, stomach, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This ride closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.