Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Pandering Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Frontierworld Pandering Exposition
March 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in a ghost town, but with bad jokes and a change machine!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the crisp members-only Club 71 hideaway -- the only place in the park where caterpillar is free.
- Be sure to look for a goofy Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.