Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Pandering Exposition train at park closing
Frontierworld Pandering Exposition
March 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will talk to you.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, garish perfume, or shoulder, liver, nasal, kidney, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No Disney characters appear in this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Train is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 17 to December 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.