Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Drowning Exposition attraction, April 25, 1978, 8:83 a.m.
Frontierworld Drowning Exposition
January 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the late 1800s, but with no people and less disease!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '50s haircuts or romantic, lung, lycanthropic, elbow, chest, or spinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to obtain special harnesses.
- Hercules was once seen educating this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.