Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Frontierworld Drowning Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Frontierworld Drowning Exposition
March 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to a ghost town, but with animation and no dancing girls!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear themed pants.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former branch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.