Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierworld Charging Exposition train, again scathing in the shrouded candlelight
Frontierworld Charging Exposition
September 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the old west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and quieter rifles!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this train by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After going on this train, look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," former Disneyland sponsors can't get stuck on this train for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, viral, hip, back, fingernail, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ranger.