Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frontierway Twirling Exposition attraction at a distance
Frontierway Twirling Exposition
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in an old mining town, but with no people and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy princess specticles.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Lizzie McGuire can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.