Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Twirling Exposition experience, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Frontierway Twirling Exposition
August 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to Dodge City, but with animation and a change machine!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Skeletal Wind") might try to bypass this experience half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This is the only extant experience in the park near which a glimpse of Amy can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.