Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Shooting Extrastation attraction during a moment of contemplation
Frontierway Shooting Extrastation
June 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a Lone Ranger movie, but with animation and lazers!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, goth clothing, or liver or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.