Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontierway Shooting Exfoliation attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Frontierway Shooting Exfoliation
June 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the OK Corral, but with passive targets and no permanent damange!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to enjoy this attraction half a moment after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, or nasal, finger, elbow, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and fields within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.