Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierway Rotating Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierway Rotating Exposition
January 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the wild, wild west, but with passive targets and quieter rifles!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained tattoos, novelty haircuts, or liver, brain, wrist, leg, or cardiac disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.