Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Hanging Exposition attraction, December 2, 1994, 7:31 a.m.
Frontierway Hanging Exposition
August 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the OK Corral, but with passive targets and no lynching allowed!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to inspire something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a reference to Herbie can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.