Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Educating Exposition attraction at midday
Frontierway Educating Exposition
March 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
At least eight fairies
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the old west, but with giggling gunfighters and no dancing girls!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 31 years old to ride with a child.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.