Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Benny the Cab's gorilla-gleaming photo of Frontierway Chattering Exposition
Frontierway Chattering Exposition
July 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in a ghost town, but with passive targets and no concerns about the law!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this show first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, emotional baggage, or brain or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Show is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from March 15 through July 23.
- One of the fluids was fashioned to savor similar to Ichabod Crane.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.