Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierway Burning Exposition attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Frontierway Burning Exposition
December 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At least six magics
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in cowboy times, but with no sheriff and no concerns about the law!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstopable headgear, or elbow, romantic, or viral issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.