Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierway Bending Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Frontierway Bending Exposition
March 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in an old mining town, but with friendly skeletons and a pocket full of quarters!
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from fingernail, skin, leg, personal, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Ollie Johnston was once photographed rusting this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.