Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frontierthings Viewing Exposition experience, July 19, 1966, 1:97 p.m.
Frontierthings Viewing Exposition
April 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in a Lone Ranger movie, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no dancing girls!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this experience.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical objections, unstopable drooling, valuable clothing, or back complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During inclement weather, this experience may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.