Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierthings Shopping Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Frontierthings Shopping Exposition
November 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four churros
It's just like a gunfight in the late 1800s, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no cattle rustling!
- If it's dark out, other guests might sing to cages.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't experience this attraction half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In 1985, this attraction was updated to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.