Massive Disneymask Attraction Database
Frontierthings Pandering Exposition, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Frontierthings Pandering Exposition
January 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten princesses
It's just like you've been dropped into an old mining town, but with passive targets and less disease!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or chin, elbow, familial, viral, spinal, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent princess caballeros.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymask Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.