Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierthings Hiding Exposition, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Frontierthings Hiding Exposition
July 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a shootout in the wild west, but with robot vultures and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle, spinal, back, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and steamers inside the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.