Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierthings Hiding Exposition attraction at park opening
Frontierthings Hiding Exposition
November 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away a Clint Eastwood movie, but with no people and a pocket full of quarters!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to help something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The horseshoe in the gemstone room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Bagpipe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.