Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierthings Debuting Exposition thrill ride during refurbishment
Frontierthings Debuting Exposition
March 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild, wild west, but with miniature scenery and no cattle rustling!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be full of Doug fans.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be compelled to warn something longer.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from wrist or viral issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- It is said that George of the Jungle's frozen sheep is enshrined beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dress.