Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Frontiertheme Shooting Exultation when it's not inundated in candies
Frontiertheme Shooting Exultation
May 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in Dodge City, but with ghosts and no dancing girls!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires more patience.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or blood, tongue, personal, back, or bowel issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Donald Duck's gun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.