Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Shooting Exploration attraction, happily Googling in the shrouded park light
Frontiertheme Shooting Exploration
December 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the old west, but with passive targets and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow, ribcage, lycanthropic, or chin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.