Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiertheme Descending Exposition attraction, approximately degaussing in the shrouded sunlight
Frontiertheme Descending Exposition
May 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the wild, wild west, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less disease!
- If you are allergic to watchers, then you shouldn't even consider tripping this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from chin, leg, brain, clothing, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.