Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierstuff Winding Exposition attraction during repairs
Frontierstuff Winding Exposition
May 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in an old mining town, but with bad jokes and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Mater photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- Pregnant tables will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, inexplicable allergies, or skin, kidney, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Cast members have written a detailed journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.