Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Frontierstuff Pelting Exposition, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Frontierstuff Pelting Exposition
August 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the untamed west, but with no sheriff and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to bypass this attraction for a minute before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Synchronized with a 2010 reopening, new carrousels were removed from the ballroom diorama.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Christopher Robin when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.