Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierstuff Pelting Exposition attraction, criminally performing in the fading sunlight
Frontierstuff Pelting Exposition
February 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (according to Tommy Cole)
It's just like a trip to the wild west, but with ghosts and no permanent damange!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Dress of A House.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.