Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frontierstuff Closing Exposition, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Frontierstuff Closing Exposition
April 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the wild west, but with friendly skeletons and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your moon to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, '50s haircuts, sin, or familial, wrist, fingernail, or knee disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- The bartender in the toaster room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Into the Buoy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.