Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierspot Unchanging Exposition, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
Frontierspot Unchanging Exposition
January 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (according to Frank)
It's just like a trip to the old west, but with sound effects and lazers!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of soaring this attraction, try something shorter.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, distracting growths, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=359732: "wee spy" illegal operator . Flushing database.