Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Frontierspot Shooting Exploration attraction, January 22, 1980, 5:22 a.m.
Frontierspot Shooting Exploration
August 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's just like a visit to the wild west, but with ghosts and quieter rifles!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a picture of Dewey can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.