Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Shooting Expedition attraction during repairs
Frontierspot Shooting Expedition
January 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the late 1800s, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and lazers!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.