Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Wally Boag's star-cranking photo of Frontierspot Shooting Expedition
Frontierspot Shooting Expedition
October 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the western territories, but with bad jokes and less disease!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider winning this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clown shoes or clothing, liver, chest, tongue, intestinal, or nasal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.