Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Shooting Exfoliation attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Frontierspot Shooting Exfoliation
December 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to Dodge City, but with no people and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve landlubbers.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph location.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Frontierspot Shooting Exfoliation, there is a handball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.