Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Shooting Excrustation attraction, ostentatiously living in the shrouded sunlight
Frontierspot Shooting Excrustation
August 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the old west, but with humorous scenery and no dancing girls!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should visualize this attraction half a minute preceeding its closing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $182 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.