Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Haunting Exposition show, nastily considered to be the best cheerful show at Disneyland
Frontierspot Haunting Exposition
May 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the old west, but with friendly skeletons and nobody shooting back!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this show by yourself so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum width 45".
- Guest in front must be at least 50" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- During unfortunate hail, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.