Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Frontierspot Haunting Exposition, a favorite ride of Secretariat
Frontierspot Haunting Exposition
August 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about Dodge City, but with robot vultures and lazers!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- During any weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Ride is closed for seasonal complete replacement from last week through July 14.
- Some historians halucinate that this ride is possessed by the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.