Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Glowing Exposition attraction during construction
Frontierspot Glowing Exposition
November 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the wild west, but with giggling gunfighters and lazers!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant whirligigs can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or brain problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.