Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierspot Glowing Exposition dark ride at dusk
Frontierspot Glowing Exposition
November 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten toons
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the old west, but with robot vultures and nobody shooting back!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant boys should avoid this dark ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, moral requirements, or brain or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Dark ride is closed for seasonal refurbishment from April 20 to June 11.
- All of this dark ride's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.