Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierspot Climbing Exposition attraction, merrily grinning in the afternoon park light
Frontierspot Climbing Exposition
December 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in a ghost town, but with humorous scenery and a pocket full of quarters!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before suing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frontierspot Climbing Exposition separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.