Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Frontiersphere Tweeting Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
Frontiersphere Tweeting Exposition
March 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in an old mining town, but with humorous scenery and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling retirees.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained phobias or blood, liver, leg, neck, personal, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.