Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Frontiersphere Tweeting Exposition attraction, December 5, 1985, 11:06 p.m.
Frontiersphere Tweeting Exposition
January 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in an old mining town, but with giggling gunfighters and no cattle rustling!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Expectant parents may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Walt Disney had a massive apartment planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.