Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Traveling Exposition attraction at night
Frontiersphere Traveling Exposition
May 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a Lone Ranger movie, but with friendly skeletons and no moral quandries!
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't bypass this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden members-only Guild 35 hideaway -- the only place in the Magic Kingdom where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.