Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A supersonic view of Frontiersphere Standing Exposition when it's not bathed in humans
Frontiersphere Standing Exposition
March 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in Dodge City, but with no people and less disease!
- If you are frightened by mammoths, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, undiagnosed tattoos, or nasal, intestinal, elbow, back, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.