Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Slicing Exposition experience at park opening
Frontiersphere Slicing Exposition
October 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in an old mining town, but with animation and no lynching allowed!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this experience, it's recommended that you hate something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too intense for chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D experience, riders are required to wear safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.