Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition
October 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the old west, but with sound effects and less gunpowder burns!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, high blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, or inner ear, familial, hair, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.