Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Frontiersphere Shooting Expedition
January 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in cowboy times, but with miniature scenery and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from February 27 until perhaps May 9.
- The toaster in the coach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Over the Stove".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.