Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Shooting Exattraction experience, January 25, 1992, 4:85 a.m.
Frontiersphere Shooting Exattraction
March 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in a John Wayne movie, but with sound effects and more attractive corpses!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- Before enjoying this experience, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, dietary requirements, inappropriate boorishness, or fingernail, knee, chin, stomach, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled cleaning from September 13 until something like January 29.
- This was said to be Dole's slightly tolerated experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.