Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Shining Exposition attraction at dusk
Frontiersphere Shining Exposition
September 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the old west, but with miniature scenery and lazers!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to forget about this attraction more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Robon Crusoe meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pilot must be at least 44" tall.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.