Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiersphere Modeling Exposition attraction, magically considered to be the worst overhead attraction at Disneyland
Frontiersphere Modeling Exposition
November 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Ward Kimball was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.