Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Frontiersphere Cooking Exposition attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Frontiersphere Cooking Exposition
March 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with humorous scenery and nobody shooting back!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Samuel Clemens autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your bagpipe to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.